Wedderburn Christian Campsite is the ideal location for a retreat.
Whether it is for a church retreat, youth groups, sporting association or community group, all guests will find our site both refreshing and relaxing. With bunkhouse style accommodation, sleeping up to 120, a large Main Hall/Dining Area, 2 separate meeting rooms, bush walks, beach volleyball court, sports oval, adventure activities on site (Click here to see activities) and a 16m swimming pool; guests have variety to suit all their needs for that special retreat. Set on secluded bush land of 136 acres our ‘back fence’ is the Georges River Valley. With much natural flora and fauna around, you will really feel like you are roughing it whilst having the comforts of home. We pride ourselves in easy to understand customer service, good quality food and large portions. Our friendly staff are also pleased to assist in preparing your program where required. Including all adventure activities, or even a night bushwalk and bonfire to make your retreat a memorable one.
Wedderburn Christian Campsite provides the following facilities included in your nightly accommodation rate (Click here to see rates):
- All rooms are heated. Eleven (Out of fifteen) rooms have ensuite facilities
- Main Hall/Dining Area large enough for 150.
- Outdoor Stage Area with power supply.
- Sporting facilities include an 16m pool, Sports oval, beach volleyball court, self-guided bush walks, Table tennis, Basketball ½ court, Swings, General sports equipment
- The Main Hall/Dining Area has a stage, white board, data projector and large screen and PA system – which are available upon request